It is hard to believe I have completed one month of my year long art challenge already. Over the first month I have discovered several truths I would like to share with others.
- You cannot get better at anything including art unless you take the time to practice.
- Sitting down to draw each day brings joy and is a daily reminder of why I like art, sharing it with others.
- Like believing in God it takes a lot of faith to look at a blank canvas, no matter what form the canvas takes and seeing in the mind’s eye a picture forming there. The faith comes in taking the first stroke and putting color down until the piece of art takes form.
- No matter what the finished piece of art looks like I must not get discouraged.I have to keep pushing forward and keep creating art because success only comes when you finish the race.
- And in the end I know I said it once and I must say it again it is my faith which keeps me moving forward in life and in this art challenge.